Monday, October 17, 2011

Why I Write


    Hi, I’m Lily. I write because I want to express my feelings and well because I have no other hobby. Yesterday in class my teacher, Ms. Higgins, told us to bring something to do with our hobby. I didn’t have a hobby so I wasn’t sure what to bring. I forgot about it all last night so this morning I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and told everyone I like to write. Unexpectedly, we were told do demonstrate our hobby. I had to write a paper and knew nothing about it! I decided to try to write a poem because it seemed to be the simplest thing to do. I started with one sentence then another to rhyme with it. Before I knew it I had written a whole poem! I read it in front of the class and they loved it! I discovered I love to write and will continue to do so in the future. 

                                                                         ~Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment